† English Blog'10 †
English Oasis
Sunday, February 14
3.Chinese New Year & Deepavali & Hari

Raya Celebrations [NE] 2010


14th February 2010,Ms Jey and Ms Hui were busy doing their duties, so Mrs Singh was the relief form teacher for the whole event. After the briefing, Mrs Singh brought us down to the different stations.

Mrs Singh is a very good teacher as she was a History Teacher from the previous school. She was very patient with us, but she cannot tolerate students talking in the class. When she showed us the video clips snd the Power Point Presentation, I do not feel very bored. She would also say jokes during this period where she take over us, when Ms Jey and Ms Hui were not around. I still would like Ms Hui to take us more.

We were brought to the various CCA demostrations. This took us about sometime. I think we have took about one to two hours. iI felt warm and exhausted when I am at the NPCC station, where it is out at the open and it is sunny.

I hope more of these activities were to be performed in the Hall, where we could relaxed and take a look at their great performances, where we could (including the performers) to perform, enjoy the performance in the shade.

Of all the CCA's I have seen, I loved one of the station which was my own CCA, Red Cross Youth, which had demostrated to us what should we do to each different casualty. The performance performed by my seniors were terrific ,where I was very proud of my CCA.